StructureAll Ltd. was established as a consultancy firm that specializes in structural engineers services. To cut down on start up costs, a Yellowknife, NT home office will also be established. The founder of the company is an engineer with 18 years of progressive and responsible work experience.
Philip Nolan, the founder of the company, made an initial investment to cover start-up costs. More than half of this amount is needed for start-up costs. The balance will be used to fund the company’s working capital.
The firm will provide visualization and three-dimensional modeling to our clients. The business plan will also include state-ofthe-art analysis and designing tools. A quality control and assurance program will serve as a focal point for production work.
- Modest revenues the first year, with slow by steady growth over the next two years.
- Achieve 20% of market value at the end of the third year of operation.
- Through the third year, gross margin will be significantly increased.
Our mission is to provide clients across Canada’s North with structural engineering services for all types of buildings, from concept planning through to completion, with a highly skilled professional team working together, using common sense and practical experience.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Professional quality services delivered on time and within budget
- Create a strategy for following up with clients to assess performance.
- Establish and maintain a quality assurance and control policy.