Tucson is a startup located in Tucson Arizona’s West End. The company specializes on the repair and sale of home electronics, including TVs, DVDs VCRs and CD-players.
We are looking for people who care about their entertainment equipment. They may also own higher-end electronics where repairs might be more economical than replacing them. VCRs, especially low-end models, are more affordable than replacing them.
James Munroe was a retired Navy Commander who is now the company’s manager. He has an electrical engineering degree and is also the owner of the company. He is an accredited electronics technician and has worked with many brands. He will also hire his son for help in growing and running the business.
Tucson Electronics (TE), a growth-oriented company, is a great example of entrepreneurship. It aims to be a regional leader for TV/VCR/home-speaker repair within a span of ten years, with offices in Tucson and Phoenix. This is what Tucson Electronics hopes to achieve over the next 3 years.
- Achieve steady growth in sales revenues by year three.
- By year five, you will have a market share of 20% in the Tucson area.
- Expand product range to include satellite service installation authorization and home entertainment electronics sales.
The mission of Tucson Electronics is to provide high quality, convenient and comprehensive TV/DVD/VCR and home electronics repair at a low cost. Trust is the key aspect of our business. It is the goal of our firm to have 100% customer satisfaction in regards to quality, friendliness and time to completion, and discover new ways to exceed the expectations of our customers while doing so at the lowest possible cost.
1.3 Keys to Success
In the TV/VCR repair industry a company builds its client base one customer at a time and mostly through established marketing practices (ads, billboards, etc.). With this in mind, the keys to success for Tucson Electronics are:
- High-quality work.
- Always pay attention to professional appearances.
- Customer-oriented technicians who are knowledgeable and friendly and can explain to customers the intricacies of our business.
- To provide the best service, we must maintain a strict managerial oversight of costs.
Leave a Reply