Frank Williams is the owner and operator for One Week At A Time. The website is located in Lexington, Kentucky. This website is designed to help people learn how they can make a difference for the Earth. It will allow them to complete one task per week for 52 weeks. These tasks are easy and will help people see how small changes can make a big difference in their lives. This website will generate revenue from affiliate commissions for recommending Earth-friendly products in line with our weekly tips. These products will be offered by affiliates. We won’t be manufacturing them nor carrying inventory. Instead, we will earn commission on each sale.
Our financial strategy focuses on staying profitable and keeping expenses low. We will use the profits to help environmental causes that we believe strongly in. We care more about keeping the cash flow and balance positive. Our financial plans are highlighted in the accompanying chart.
These keys will help us achieve our goals:
- It is important to create quality content through our tips that engages the reader, empowers them, and incites them to share the tips with other people, so we can grow our user base.
- Our marketing plan must be executed well. The focus is not on spending money but maximising our online exposure.
- We must keep our expenses low. We don’t have a long-term goal of generating large revenues, so it is important to control our expenses.
- Pre-selling product recommendations is necessary in order to encourage users to buy from our site and earn our commissions.
One Week at A Time is a website that teaches busy people simple weekly tasks to improve the environment. We are here to assist people in becoming more environmentally aware, helping retailers sell Earth-friendly items, and using our commissions to pay for expenses and donate profits to environmental causes.
- You can teach people simple weekly tasks that will help them to protect the environment and lower their personal environmental impact.
- You must sign up for at least 5,000 subscribers in order to receive our weekly environmental tips email newsletter after the first year.
- To receive 10,000 visitors per day to our site.
- To achieve profitability within six months.
- To contribute all company profits to environmental organizations and causes
1.3 Keys To Success
- Quality ContentWrite useful weekly tips that can be easily written and are friendly. They will encourage people to achieve their weekly tasks.
- MarketingFocus is on link building, search engine optimization and word-of mouth to spread information about our website, email tips, and other services.
- Keep other expenses low in order to achieve profitability. To reach our goals quickly and easily, there is no need for us to spend too much.
- Promote and pre-sell Earth-friendly products in a way that inspires our users to buy using our site’s links so we receive our commissions.
Leave a Reply