Third Degree ID. This limited-liability company (LLC), which has three founding partners, is located in Savannah Georgia. The company develops, markets and markets instructional products for the corporate, educational, government, healthcare, and e-learning industry. It is dedicated to educational design and educational new media, and offers a core product of courses, programs, and learning objects for distance education, distributed learning and e-learning.
It uses an object-oriented design method that produces flexible, scalable and reusable content. This supports clients with rich, targeted solutions that can be easily replicated and maintained. The company seeks to build a diverse portfolio of clients across a range of industries and will mitigate business fluctuations by retaining a sufficient number of international, local and national clients.
Third Degree I.D. It develops strategic relationships, and its business is built on returning customers and an accumulation of educational material that can be reused and resold.
Three founding partners of Third Degree I.D. will each invest $35,000 into the company, and are seeking an additional two-year loan of $30,000 to complete the start-up funding. About $19,000 is needed for assets and start-up expenses. The remainder will be used to fund operations for the first year. Third Degree I.D. We will do some work at no cost to influence clients in order to build a reputation for our work. This reputation is essential for future marketing and sales strategies.
Our market research shows that the $360,000 target for first year sales is conservative for a start-up educational technology company. The growth projections for years 2 & 3 are based upon data from similar businesses in the same sector.
The key objectives for the Third Degree I.D. The following are key goals for the third degree I.D.
- Through appropriate licensing, you can establish a legal business.
- Complete your business plan and seek funding via bank loans, grants, venture capital and other sources.
- Establish a web presence and list products and services in industry-relevant websites and publications.
- Six to eight clients may contract for consulting, training, design, or development work in a suitable scope ($50,000 and more).
Third Degree. The third degree I.D. is responsible for designing, developing, and marketing instructional products and services to the corporate, educational, government, healthcare, and e-learning markets. It is able to provide cost-effective, flexible, well-supported, and progressive solutions to companies’ instructional design and elearning operation needs. Its principal goal is client satisfaction, serving client interests as an ally and loyal business partner. The company is a for profit business that provides an equitable and engaging work environment for its employees and owners.
1.3 Keys to Success
Your success is contingent upon:
- Creative, persistent client development efforts
- Outstanding product and service quality
- Develop time-efficient and economically-friendly processes
- Expert management and knowledgeable employees
- Strategies for cash-savvy growth