Columbia Cleaners is a company that will be set up in Hillsboro. The limited liability company, J.C. Copperbeech, owns it. The company will offer dry cleaning, laundry and garment alterations. Regular home pick-ups and deliveries are available. A production facility will be available, but the company won’t need a retail store due to our pick up and delivery service. However, we will require delivery vans and customer-service trained drivers.
Customers have the option to pay at delivery or via monthly credit card billing. We will send statements at the end each month to every contract customer. They will contain details of service fees as well as the charges for the service.
This business offers a door-to-door dry cleaning and laundry service in Hillsboro, OR. It is sure to attract customers’ attention. Working customers may find this service is convenient for them and want to try it. If customers are satisfied with the service, they will likely be repeat customers. Loyal customers are those who return to Columbia Cleaners for their services on a regular basis. These customers will tell their friends and coworkers about Columbia Cleaners. As more and more customers use this service, Columbia Cleaners’ image is enhanced and we will gain more and more market share.
The sales forecast is for a steady increase in the first year with total sales at $324,000. We expect modest net profit growth in the first year. Net profits for the second and third years are expected to increase substantially.
Columbia Cleaners is committed to providing services such as laundry and garment alteration for Hillsboro customers.
- Start a sustainable business within the first year
- First year total sales exceeding $324,000
- Production of net profits
We offer dry cleaning, laundry, clothing alteration, and free home delivery. We offer convenience and high quality services that will help you save time.
1.3 Keys to Success
- The business will soon enter its first year of operations. Therefore, a thorough marketing strategy will be crucial to ensure the company’s success.
- Remember that your target customers are looking for high-quality service and money. They will not use the service if they aren’t completely satisfied.
- In order to ensure customers don’t get rushed at the end of a long day, it is essential that hours are convenient and services completed on time.