Data recovery is an often overlooked option when data loss has occurred. TTR Data Recovery Technologies has the expertise, customer support staff and laboratory facilities to handle most disaster recovery issues quickly, efficiently, cost-effectively, and effectively.
It is estimated that, last year, companies lost data valued at $2 billion dollars through mechanical or electrical failure, virus activity, system malfunctions, accidental erasure or water, fire or smoke damage. TTR Data Recovery Technologies is able to recover mission-critical data even when other methods and experts fail.
TTR Data Recovery Technologies can restore your data in as little as 24 hours, depending on how severe the damage is. Internet will make it possible to transfer data from one modem to another or transfer data at high speed via T1 FTP.
TTR Data Recovery Technologies uses a proprietary recovery technique that isn’t dependent on the operating system. The company is equipped with the knowledge and technology necessary to retrieve sensitive data. TTR Data Recovery Technologies’#8217 engineers are passionate about innovation and have developed custom software and hardware solutions to extract the most data.
TTR Data Recovery Technologies’ co-owner Dan Whitaker is a fifteen year veteran in the field. He has been responsible for recovering data for Fortune 500 firms, governments, military, as well a number of top educational and research institutes in the country.
- TTR Data Recovery has been established as the national leader of critical data retrieval.
- During the next two years, the number VARs offering recovery services through TTR Data Recovery will increase by 20%
1.2 Keys for Success
TTR Data Recovery Technologies is a success story.
- Innovative solutions for data retrieval
- Fast and reliable solutions. Two days minimum to get the data back at the company
- Reliable administration that is available to service customers, prepare accurate billing and follow-up on orders. Also, keep a close eye on expenses and collect on accounts receivables.
Leave a Reply