Twin Brothers Construction (TBC), a local construction and renovation company, plans to grow. The company’s strategy will continue to improve through the setting of objectives, measuring results and providing feedback that can be used to support growth and improvement.
TBC is an organization with main offices located in the locality. Management at TBC is highly qualified and experienced. The brothers who will be leading the team are each more than twenty-five years old in the construction industry.
TBC’s owners have years of experience and developed complex bidding, scheduling, and materials solutions for some the most difficult construction projects. The company will be able to adapt its methods to suit a wide variety of building configurations.
Developers, owners, contractors, general contractors and sub-contractors can expect to save substantial amounts on labor and materials by using the company’s construction methods. Applications include commercial and residential structures.
Since 1998, the housing market has grown at an accelerated pace. 1998 was a record year for the number of single-family homes sold on site. This represents a 10% rise from the solid total of 804,000 houses sold in 1997. This is a great opportunity to expand the industry, even though there was a slight decline in 2003.
Twin Brothers Construction is looking to quickly develop partnerships with industry leaders to increase sales and market its services to residential and business builders. This marketing strategy will be focused on securing contracts with the federal, state, and local governments.
TBC plans on using a direct selling force, relationship-selling, and subcontractors for its target markets. These channels are best because they have a quicker time to market and lower capital requirements. They also provide access to established distribution channels quickly.
We anticipate reaching break-even in the second half year. Despite initial large outlays in cash to promote sales, the company’s cash account is expected to remain healthy. The company is expecting to make approximately $772,000 in sales and moderate net profits by year 3.
Our goal is be the best partner to our customers, suppliers, and employees. To realize our vision, we will strive for profitable growth, operational excellence, customer satisfaction and strong brand positioning.
- To be able to establish at most three construction projects within the first twelve months.
- To have two building renovation projects in progress by the end of the first year.
- To find and purchase our first rental house by the end o the first year.
- To make at least 7% profit in the second year.
1.3 Keys to Success
We believe that these keys will lead to success:
- Using the most updated materials and equipment to assure quality construction projects for ourselves and our customers.
- Educating the customer and providing valuable advice during the building planning stages.
- Helping to confirm customer’s research about targeting markets and specific sectors.
- Responsible for overseeing all aspects of a project’s logistics. This could include booking transportation locally, meeting arrangements, etc.
- It is best to delegate the actual work of the project to qualified sub-contractors or third-party contractors.