This plan contains detailed information for investors and basic business plan information that is required to establish and operate JTB’’s Industrial Sales Division. This sub-plan describes all aspects of the industrial sales division. JTB Industrial Sales, Inc., the holding company, is one sub-corporation of JTB Technologies, Inc. It will be created in February of 2012 in Richfield Louisiana, as a corporation pursuant to the Laws of the Commonwealth of Louisiana.
JTB’â€™s Industrial Sales Division is responsible for distributing top-quality Industrial-related services and products to both national and local customers. This includes the Automotive and Aerospace Industries and Primary Metals and Machining Industries. Mining and Contractor Industries. Military and Governmental procurements are also supported. JTB Industrial will partner with many manufacturers throughout the U.S to bring our clients additional support services and specialty products to support their ongoing manufacturing or purchasing needs. JTB Industrial Sales will share space with the other JTB Divisions. They have access to equipment and staff from our Industrial Products and Services Division, helping to serve our clients.
Mitchell and Rachel Jeremy form the management team responsible for developing the Industrial Sales Divisions as well as managing the daily operations. The management team will be supported by a team-oriented, customer-focused staff consisting of three people. JTB, Industrial Sales, Inc. will employ a CPA firm to conduct professional company audits, prepare payroll taxes, and act as a business consultant in order to help set achievable long-term strategic goals.
JTB Industrial Sales is expected to earn $325,000 in the first 18 months of its operations based upon current prices within the industrial distribution market. Good management will result in a 24% increase in revenue. The projected ratios at the end of Fiscal Year 2 are quite solid.
Based on each investor’s investment, the equity calculation will be different. An in-depth look at Ratios can be found in the Financial Plan section, below.
JTB’’s Industrial Sales Division is at risk. Here are some ways you can minimize these risks:
- Securing sufficient capital to fully fund the project until completion.
- Lower overhead than expected will increase the bottom line profit. Managers will hire multi-skilled employees. A continuous training program will be provided to ensure superior customer service. This is an important goal for the development of the business.
- Building a sufficient customer base. An excellent location has been determined by demographics, and an aggressive marketing program by a full-time employee will ensure desired results.
- To demonstrate how the business can improve quality of life, it is important to get involved in the community. Community projects using the company facilities will be developed to help civic groups obtain their financial goals. The company and its employees will welcome schools, churches, and any other group to contact them for fundraising and other activities.
JTB Industrial Sales will distribute and support only the highest quality services and products. This is our primary goal. We will work closely with clients to build solid business relationships in the local Louisiana market and the national market. Markets today require new approaches to marketing and customer satisfaction.
Today’s client demands the best prices and quality from its vendors. JTB’â€™s mission will be all of this for the Automotive, Aerospace, and Industrial Markets.
Our primary objectives in targeting our markets are:
- Integrate your distributed products and/or services into the industrial distributor market
- Resell products and services offered by our manufacturing partners as an industrial distributor.
- You can increase your market share using technology software or websites.
We have been in business for many years.
This niche is helping companies with production, job costing and expediting industrial supply purchases. Our plan calls for each client to receive a personalized service. This involves reviewing the client’s needs and then making a recommendation. Finally, our sales staff will make a quotation.
JTB’’s Industrial Sales Division is a base member of the JTB network and will use this network to promote products and services among our industrial partners. Utilizing our custom marketing and order processing systems, our compatibility for order processing and information processing will be greatly increased.
This technology will allow us to simultaneously place orders to vendors and receive customer requests. JTB can easily provide information such as order tracking, inventory, engineering and other details to larger companies that need EDI. JTB Industrial Sales will be in a position to promote its products and services to all of its customers within the Louisiana market and nationally.
1.3 Keys to Success
- Seasoned management with over twenty five years of business experience in the Industrial Distribution and Tooling industries.
- A well-defined, focused long-term goal for longevity. Plan designed to allow flexibility and growth.
- Highly skilled project management team with prior Engineering experience provides product and service support for industrial clients.
- Strong marketing goals for niche products and services, targeted products, and products that use unique marketing methods.
- Very low startup development costs.
- An extensive network of quality support vendors is available. This includes over twenty-years of industry contacts. These contacts can help with the buying and selling of quality products.