The Coffee Warehouse is a new business providing high-quality, full service distribution of coffee, specialty beverages and beverage-related supplies to coffee houses and espresso stands throughout the Spokane and Northern Idaho market.
Steve Smith and Jennifer Smith are principal owners. Together, they have over 20 years experience in management and customer service. We are looking for additional equity capital in order to supplement our own investment. Additionally, we are looking to arrange a line of credit with a bank to finance inventory and receivables. We have made commitments to distribute quality new age beverage products and have verbal commitments of independent retailers in Spokane, Northern Idaho to stock our product. After finalizing financial arrangements, we plan to distribute our first products in 30-60 days.
The Coffee Warehouse has sales projections of approximately $2229,000 per year. These numbers will rise to approximately 2,558,000 in Year 2 then to around $2,936,000 for Year 3. Our net profit is expected to be approximately $283,000 in our first year. This will rise to $406,000 by the end the third year.
Our business is distinguished by its combination of management and sales experience. We also have exceptional customer service and innovative products. Our unique position in the Spokane/Northern Idaho coffee and specialty beverage market is what sets us apart. The Coffee Warehouse has an exclusive agreement to distribute a groundbreaking product which will enable us to have immediate access to the majority of the potential customers.
- To establish and manage a new age beverage and coffee distributorship in Spokane/Northern Idaho. This would include three to five employees within the first year.
- To achieve a minimum of 100 customers in the Spokane/North Idaho area within the first one year of operation.
- In the first year, sales exceed $2,000,000
- Maintain an average gross profit margin of 25 percent
- To produce a net profit of at least $400,000 by the end of the third year of operation.
The Coffee Warehouse plans to become a respected distributor of specialty beverages as well as beverage-related supplies and products to coffee houses and espresso stand owners in Spokane, Idaho.
Coffee Warehouse intends to build strong relationships and become an indispensable partner rather than a supplier. We will work closely with each customer to recommend product assortment unique for their retail base, appropriate stocking levels, pricing and display assortments, as well as promotional ideas and material to increase sales. The Coffee Warehouse will seek out and work with the manufacturers we represent to deliver the most innovative and exciting products possible to the customers we serve. We don’t sell product. We also sell service.
1.3 Keys for Success
- Innovative quality products.
- We provide individualized customer service to our customers -#8211; allowing them to get what they want when and how they want.
- Only full-service distribution company in Spokane/Northern Idaho.
- Fully integrated programs designed to increase sales.
- Exclusive distribution rights to groundbreaking products not yet on the market
- The principal owners’ combined experience brings together top office management skills, high customer service levels, and more than 20 years in distribution sales management.
Leave a Reply