Both in scope and nature, the marketplace for janitorial services and products is changing. As cleaners become more popular, the consumer is becoming more aware of their environmental impact.
ChemSafe provides innovative, biodegradable, and environmentally safe citrus cleaners for janitorial services as well as retail outlets and consumers.
The product range includes:
- Automotive cleaners
- Industrial cleaners;
- Use hand cleaners
- Odor control;
- Tar remover
- Concrete cleaners;
- Wax and vehicle wash products
ChemSafe products can be used in car washes and churches as well as food service outlets, schools, hospitals, manufacturing firms, and schools. Many ChemSafe items will be available at retail outlets. However, any product can be purchased via the company’s secure website.
The safety of cleaning products are of more concern today than ever before. Consumers want to know if the product they are using damages the environment. ChemSafe is committed in providing safe products to protect the environment.
- ChemSafe Products is recognized as the regional leader of selling cleaners that are biodegradable and safe for the environment.
- In the next two years, we plan to increase the number if retail outlets selling ChemSafe products by at least 20%
- Establish a strong working relationship with all the janitorial companies in the region.
ChemSafe’s goal is to offer innovative cleanser products for its targeted customers. Charles Marshall, ChemSafe’s founder, will combine his janitorial expertise, his experience working in the cleanser industry, and his contacts within the region’â€™s wholesale distributors to create products that customers want.
1.3 Keys To Success
ChemSafe’.’s business is built on these key factors:
- Innovative janitorial products. This is important to keep the niche markets that are mentioned in the mission.
- Delivery on time and reliable. ChemSafe should keep its delivery promises.
- Reliable administration that is available to service customers, prepare accurate billing and follow-up on orders. Also, keep a close eye on expenses and collect on accounts receivables.