Betcher Chiropractic, an Oregon L.L.C. Tarri Betcher serves as majority owner. Betcher Chiropractic is a start-up business that will achieve profitability by the second year of operation.
Over the past few years, demand for chiropractic medicine has increased. It is due in part to the acceptance of many insurance policies and the increase in published research that proves chiropractic’s effectiveness for patients. Betcher Chiropractic identified two distinct customer segments. These were individuals aged 45-65 and those aged 20-44.
Chiropractors diagnose and treat patients whose health problems are associated with the bodyâ€™s muscular, nervous, and skeletal systems, especially the spine. Chiropractors believe interference with these systems impairs normal functions and lowers resistance to disease. The chiropractors also believe that vertebral or spinal dysfunction can affect important body functions through affecting the nervous systems and the skeletal imbalance via joint or articular dysfunction.
This holistic approach to health care by this chiropractor emphasizes the patient’s overall well-being and health. Betcher Chiropractic realizes that there are many things that can influence one’s well-being, including diet, exercise routines, environment and genetics. Betcher Chiropractic provides natural, drugless, nonsurgical health treatments, relying on the bodies inherent recuperative functions.
Betcher Chiropractic treats each patient with individualism and holistic medicine. The effects of multiple systems working together can affect your wellness and should be addressed accordingly. It is important to address the root cause of the problem and then manage it.
- To build a health care facility that exceeds patient’s expectations. This will be tracked with patient surveys as the feedback mechanism.
- To increase the number clients served by at minimum 25% per year.
- To start a business that can survive on its own money by the 20th month.
- To build a solid repeat and referral client base.
Betcher Chiropractic’s mission is to simply attract and retain clients by providing the most unique and professional care possible, to promote the well-being of all patients and help them to attain and maintain the highest quality life possible.
1.3 Keys To Success
1. Location: Provides easy access and ample parking for patients with physical limitations.
2. Environment: A place that encourages relaxation and professionalism.
3. Convenience: Patients can have extended hours of business.
4. Reputation: establishing an excellent reputation within the community.