Mad Keen Motors has been a family-owned business since its inception. The company is located in Backwater Downs near London. It has been under the ownership of the Keen family for 35 years and has grown from a single mechanical repair shop to five locations that deal with body and mechanical repairs, vehicle storage and towing, washing and valeting and used car sales.
This plan is an internal document which outlines the consequences of adding a site to the company. The Mad Keen Motors website will act as an additional customer service element for all our garages, offering basic advice on car maintenance, information about our services, staff, and location, and regular discount offers for website visitors on featured repairs and maintenance.
Our phone-based and faceto-face customer service are excellent. However, it is important that potential customers get in touch with the company to learn more about us. We get most of our new business from customers who have been satisfied. Our goal is to make it easier for customers to refer us. We encourage them to tell their friends, family members, and neighbours about our site. This will help build familiarity with our company well before they are looking to purchase a vehicle or need emergency car service. The “advice” section will be crucial in establishing customers’ trust in our expertise, as will our affiliation with nationally-syndicated car experts.
Mad Keen hopes to create trust and relationships by helping customers in their locality.
Mad Keen Motors provides exceptional automotive care and service, no matter whether our customers need major body work, a new car, or a simple wash and polish.
1.2 Keys to Success
These are the keys to success of the company’s website:
- Compiling a comprehensive and detailed list of questions that will encourage customers back to the site when they have a problem.
- Offering additional expert advice in order to provide customers with answers they aren’t finding in the base list in a timely, thorough manner.
- Web-based promotional offers that encourage customers to book cars in the garage via the website.
- Communicating the site’s existence to the businesses and residents within the local area.
- Recommendations from existing customers are encouraged.
Mad Keen Motors website aims to:
- To drive traffic from the website to the garage.
- To expand the Mad Keen Motors community.
- To answer customers’ questions about typical car repairs.
- This allows for easy bookings of service and repairs.