CSI is the top provider of generic claim outsourcing services. The highly-technical delivery platform, which includes the Internet as well as various proprietory software programs, makes collisionSyzygy, Incorporated possible. CollisionSyzygy has the ability to connect an insurance company’s auto repair claim with the body shop in a cost-efficient manner that dramatically reduces costs.
This business plan has the goal to attract capital investment so CollisionSyzygy is able to increase its time-proven strategy and processes to a higher level to better reach more market. Time matters. CollisionSyzygy can be up to a year ahead of its rivals in technological advances that produce the efficiency in collision claims processing that results in profits for its clients. Its ability quickly to infuse money in CSI will ensure its competitors are not left in a position of imitation. CollisionSyzygy’s technology advantage and untapped market opportunities make it an attractive investment opportunity. Due to the higher volume of transactions, smaller insurance companies won’t have the ability to profitably operate without collision claims outsourcing.
CollisionSyzygy also offers full-spectrum claim processing services. It has fast transaction clearance and a global marketplace of buyers. Many competitors have limited or specialized services; CSI utilizes technology to provide every service.
CollisionSyzygy is an ongoing company. William Smith, who brings 18 years of management experience in collision repairs as well as insurance adjusting, heads CollisionSyzygy.
The company is building rapidly a network for body shops who will receive geographical territories in return for agreeing that they maintain very stringent quality control standards. Certifications.
Various proprietory software programs and CollisionSyzygy’s multi-platform reporting capability promise to make CSI a formidable leader in generic services.
The company currently operates in a profitable situation. With the new investment, CollisionSyzygy should be able to achieve (lofty) sales for the 12-month period of Year 1. (stunning) profit margins are expected after income taxes. Within two years sales will skyrocket with (sky high) post-tax profits. After-tax profits ought to be (breathtaking). Below is a chart that illustrates after-tax profit.
1.1 Keys for Success
- Vast industry experience for Chief Executive Officer.
- CollisionSyzygy’s only business in the U.S. To provide generic services for insurance companies. Up until now, claims processing was done internally by large insurance firms.
- CollisionSyzygy spent almost two decades ahead of its competition in developing proprietary software to help insurance carriers manage their claims processing. Accident Claims Technology (ACT) is CollisionSyzygy’s special software which offers claims management and reporting, making this information available to the insurance company and repair shop. This lead time in software development will make it difficult for competitors to successfully enter the market before CollisionSyzygy has established a significant market position.
- CSI’s ever expanding network of repair facilities consists of a base of over 100 shops.
- CollisionSyzygy, which already has ACT software functional, is only a website away to offer its connectivity between repair shops and insurance companies over the Internet.
- As more repair shops join CSI they can grow their business while maintaining competitive pricing, high quality repairs and a high standard of customer service.
- The use of Windows(r), proprietary software allows for faster and more accurate cost estimates. This helps repair shops spend more time with customers and reduces the time spent creating estimates. Due to the availability of a database resource, costing is easier for insurance companies.
Another software program quickly transfers the needed estimates, photographs, or other claims submissions to the insurer.
CollisionSyzygy, Inc., is the only American company to offer a generic, low-cost solution for the administration, processing, and resolution auto insurance claims. CollisionSyzygy works like a phone conference switch to channel insured’s claims from the insurance company into the correct auto repair shop. This process will provide quality, lifetime-warranted repairs for the insured. CSI manages the entire process, and provides comprehensive reports to the insurance carrier. CollisionSyzygy has a mission to improve the claims process for all participants in a way that is unique from other insurance carriers.
The result of CollisionSyzygy’s high technology process is–
An insurance company whose claim:
- It is processed in fraction of the time required in traditional, in-house processes; the claimant receives the repair shop location at time of filing the claim.
Insurance companies will experience a drastic reduction in their costs.
- Indemnity payments can be saved thousands of dollars
- Automatic five percent savings on all CollisionSyzygy’’s member repair facilities
- Reduced expenses for loss adjustment
- Administrative expenses reduced.
- Control over cost of repairs.
- Rapid claim resolution can help you avoid costly storage.
- CollisionSyzygy makes random spot quality check of repairs at member shops in order to assess the quality and necessity of repairs. CollisionSyzygy inspectors can determine that repairs are not necessary. Member repair shops must reimburse any amounts deemed unnecessary.
- Insurers reserve funds are immediately released for other claims.
- Insurance companies will soon be able to obtain true salvage values (rather than estimates) by selling or receiving bids from prospective buyers before settling the claim, via an upcoming CollisionSyzygy Internet service.
- This allows the insurer to access detailed management reports that detail all underwriting, repair, and resolution activities.
- It is guaranteed for the lifetime of repair at participating CollisionSyzygy facilities.
A customer/claimant who:
- You can enjoy lower insurance premiums due to lower insurance costs.
- You will be amazed at how fast an auto claim can be resolved.
It is also a member repair shop
- Focus your time and resources on quality repairs and services, and not marketing.
- CollisionSyzygy’#8217;s multiplatform software interface makes it easy to estimate claims. It takes only minutes to create claims estimates, which saves customers time and allows them to serve more customers.
CollisionSyzygy uses a managed auto-body repair process similar to the way the Health Management Organization (HMO), has tried to reduce costs in the health care sector. This is an exception. In this example, cost efficiency is achieved through removing unnecessary elements of the traditional claim process, and not by removing any necessary repair procedures.
Claims processing can only be profitable when it is done in large quantities. This makes it difficult, indeed prohibitive, for smaller insurance companies to run profitable claims operations. CollisionSyzygy developed a claims process formula that will allow smaller companies to manage and profit from claims, while also increasing the margins at larger companies.
CollisionSyzygy From June 1, 2000 to May 31, 2001:
- Pre-tax income of is possible based on revenues (immense magnificent%).
- To be able to claim processing market, you need to control and capture at least ten medium-sized and large insurance company accounts. By the end of Year 2, market share to climb to 60 companies. The total target market is currently comprised of around 2,600 insurance companies.
- Promote the name branding of CollisionSyzygy so at least 220 repair shop become certified members in the company’s program. By Year 3, this number should rise to approximately 2,000 repair shop members of CollisionSyzygy’s program.
Implementation of new programs and technologies that may not be available on the marketplace.
Leave a Reply