Artemide Auditing & Consulting AG, (Artemide AC), is currently being formed as an ongoing sole proprietorship that Sandor Artemide AC owns and operates. The company is a spinoff by Daten RiffwaldEnnetmoos AG. There will be 25% cross participation between Artemide AC owners and Daten Riffwald Ennetmoos AG. This plan serves as a guideline to continue and manage the business under the new organization and will be used as a basis for marketing plans. Artemide AC has two goals: to make a profit, and to grow at a manageable and challenging pace.
Artemide AC’s mission is to provide reliable and fast services in auditing to individuals and small businesses (SMB), as well as other organizations.
Artemide AC has found success by being visible to new business leads, networking and responsiveness to other professionals, as well as quality.
Although auditing will be the primary service initially, other specialties will be available in the future.
The general objective is to focus on the specialized services, such as startups, analysis, investigations, etc. To be a leader in this market in the Luzern region. The company predicts that the company will see a 10% increase in sales over the next three years.
The most important keys to success for Artemide AC are developing visibility to generate new business leads, strong concentration on relationships with clients, and a high level of quality in our services.
Data Riffwald – Ennetmoos and Artemide AC have a flexible cooperation with the aim of changing rapidly as the market requires.
The sole proprietorship company “/Sandor Artemide dipl. Wirtschaftsprufer’#8221″ was founded 8 March 1996. The company made $50,000 in the first 10 months.
Artemide AC, located in Luzern is established in a distinct office from Daten Riffwaldâ€“Ennetmoos AG. Secretary and telephone response is assumed by Daten Riffwald-Ennetmoos.
There are four major classes of competition in the actual fiduciary business in Switzerland. These include individual proprietors and small fiduciary and accounting offices and medium fiduciary offices with between 6 and 25 employees, these offices are available for general financial and tax consulting. There are also large companies that offer auditing and consulting services. These companies often employ many hundred people. They tend to operate more in the lucrative consulting business. These new competitors include banks, Assurances and financial consultants. Banks are now active in start-up consulting, corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and others.
Artemide AC’s success is dependent on technology. It is vital that the company stays up to date on technological developments. Additionally, it will be important for the company to allocate a portion of each year’s revenues towards upgrading equipment and software used in daily operations.
Artemide AC is committed to a market-focused strategy. Logical segmentation breaks the market down into the following: Individuals, Investors, Small Businesses, Medium Businesses, Large Businesses, and Authorities and Public Organizations. For further development, we consider individuals and investors as crucial.
We do not have any main competitors for our business. Artemide AC has many large-sized competitors in a wide market of services. This market environment provides ample opportunities for Artemide AC, to expand and create a niche in selected market areas. Notable is also the estimated growth rate for the general market of between 5% and 10% each year.
In the next three years, there will be three key opportunities (needs), within the fiduciary profession:
- Bookkeeping and any other services related to operative finance management (payrolls cost-accounting, accounting of pension funds, etc. ).
- Consulting and special mandates (e.g., financial planning, merger and acquisition valuation, special inspections).
- Legal Auditing (incl. IAS and other standard) as an independent and responsible institution.
Additionally, three market trends are the most important for our company.
- Higher percentages are at fault for more litigation.
- The expansion of financial outsourcing.
Artemide AC continues to have many opportunities.
We believe that our business is undergoing a significant transformation. Competitors must be both specialists and generalists at the same moment. A primary business segment is required for fiduciary businesses of any size, small or medium. For example, if the “core” business is accounting, the other fiduciary businesses like tax, auditing, consulting must be reduced to a general level. In the core business, the company must be current with the services, while having the capacity to innovate (like new accounting services related to the Internet).
Artemide AC’ is competitive because of Sandor Artemideâ€™s long-standing reputation in the consulting industry and the companyâ€™s ability in this niche.
The company’s sales strategy is based on long-term customer relationships which will lead to repeat business. The company projects that revenue will reach approximately $232,000 per year by Year 3. Profits will follow. The company will be able to manage its assets and make profits without the need for debt financing. It does NOT anticipate any cash flow problems.
Sandor Artemide, the majority owner of Artemide AC, will assume strategic management functions. Brigitte Artemide will be in charge of market research and customer support. Mr.Artemide will remain in his managerial role throughout the years as no significant personnel growth is expected in the next 3 years.
Artemide AC’â€™s mission statement is simple and straight-forward:
- Artemide AC’s purpose is to provide high-quality, reliable, and complete services to individuals, SMBs, and lawyers. Services should provide solutions and deliver results!
- Vision Artemide AC is a well-known name in Luzern, and the surrounding areas.
1.2 Keys to Success
The keys to success at Artemide Ac are:
- Developing visibility to generate new business leads.
- Establishing trust with clients by maintaining a close, respectful relationship with them.
- Marketing/Strategy/Networking with other professionals
- Collaboration with Daten Riffwald – Ennetmoos AG to provide general fiduciary and IT services.
- Receptiveness to clients (fast resolution time for special needs).
- Qualitative reporting (especially for information).
- Excellence in fulfilling the promise
- Openness: Languages and willpower to create interregional or international contacts
This business plan has the following objectives:
- Provide a written guideline for managing the business; a framework for creating a comprehensive tactical marketing strategy.
- This plan is not intended to obtain financing, it is purely for internal improvements.
- This plan provides detailed monthly projections of the current year as well yearly summaries over the next two years.
Artemide Auditing & Consulting has the following objectives:
- The main objective of the project is to develop specialized services, such as startups, analyses, and investigations. and to become a leader in this niche in the Luzern area.
- Cash flow –: To generate enough cash flow to finance future development and growth, as well as to fund the other goals of the company and its owners.
- Growth – – To expand the business at both a challenging and manageable rate while serving the market with innovation & adaptability. (Projection of 10% growth over the next three-years.