Discover Productions, Inc., (Discover Productions), a technology consulting company for business-toâ€“business (B2B), provides turnkey computing solutions that are based on the most current technology and use Web-based applications. Discover Productions, Inc. offers state-ofthe-art software, hardware, remote support, training and system support. In the future, Discover Productions plans to create its own B2B Web-based apps. The company’s first product will be available in June 2000.
Discover Productions is located in Cleveland, Ohio. Their mission is provide technology to businesses to enable them to compete in an increasingly web-based world. Discover Productions offers a new perspective on B2B Technology Consulting by using state-of the-art equipment and the required technical expertise.
- Web-based Computing Solutions.
- Hosting Services. This company develops hosting services for ASP companies, and generates $200,000 in additional revenue.
- Internet Marketing. We are currently generating more than $300,000. In Internet sales, hosting, ecommerce, and Web development services for small and medium-sized business.
- Computing Solutions. We will double our computing sales from computer service and support to over $450,000.
- Web-based Applications. We develop, market, sell and support our own Web-based B2B apps.
The company’s marketing strategy is built on the belief its products and services offer a value-added method of understanding, qualifying, and interpreting the complex world of technology markets and the computer industry. The company intends to use search engine portals, general media advertising and place banners of paid advertising on computer-related websites.
Discover Productions has a world-class team of management with direct industry knowledge, extensive research experience, as well as a unique perspective for B2B technology. Its leadership team includes Mr. Edward Jones, CEO and Mr. Jacob Manuel as CIO.
The company is seeking first round funding in the amount of $914,900 for staffing purposes, purchasing software and hardware computing equipment, office costs, and other Internet related costs. The company is also seeking second round funding in the amount of $3 million for developing B2B Web-based applications, and their Educational Application Software. Projected revenues for 2000 to 2002 are $1 million, $16 million, and $45 million, respectively.
The mission of Discover Productions is to provide businesses with turn-key computing solutions based upon the latest technology utilizing Web-based applications and providing superior customer support and training to take a company’s infrastructure into the future and beyond.
1.2 Keys for Success
- A strong technical background
- Effective management leadership
- Support and service of the highest quality
Leave a Reply