Hart Fraeme Gallery features a fine art gallery as well a full-service custom-frame shop. Hart Fraeme Gallery is a high-quality custom frame shop. It is unique in its industry in that it offers same day and 11-day custom framing. This is in contrast with the industry-standard 21-day lead. Hart Fraeme Gallery is founded on a dedication to offer the Triopolis metro area the most innovative, trend-setting designs and a finished product of impeccable quality at unmatched speeds.
Hart Fraeme Gallery is an S-Corporation owned and operated in part by Hart Fraeme. Hart is a veteran operator of a custom frame shop as well as another art gallery. Hart Fraeme Gallery was born from the knowledge, experience, and contacts Mr. Fraeme has acquired over this period.
The company does not currently have a physical retail location. However plans are underway for acquiring a location at Uptown Mall in September 2005. This location is attractive because of the lack of frame shops nearby and the local demographics that mirror Hart Fraeme Gallery’s target customers.
Products and Services
Hart Fraeme Gallery’s main focus will be custom framing. This is expected to bring in approximately 75% of the gallery’s monthly income. While the company will sell artwork, it is mainly a service to its clients and will usually account for less than 25% of its monthly sales. Although artwork is required to model and market custom framing options that are numerous, it is still necessary. The company will offer more than a hundred different matboards and a range of mouldings. Hart Fraeme Gallery offers a variety of decorative mat shapes, designs styles, and display options.
A strong demand exists for custom framing. 42% of consumers say they plan to purchase art or framing products in the coming year. Industry analysis predicts a 4-6% increase in custom framing orders for 2006. Hart Fraeme Gallery is confident it will be able to successfully enter the market. Financial projections are positive, and the company expects to generate healthy sustainable income and gross margin over the next three years.
Hart Fraeme Gallery is focused on four goals. The first two are related to establishing a market presence at the outset, while the third and fourth are ongoing goals.
- Open a retail location in the Triopolis metropolitan area. The company plans to enter into an agreement with Uptown Mall, to lease retail space ranging from 1,500 to 2,580 square feet and a stockroom / workshop area measuring at least 750 feet.
- Marketing can help increase consumer awareness about both the company and product. Advertising weekly in local newspapers, such as Pioneer Press or Star Tribune, can help to raise awareness of both the company and product. The company will also create a website that will detail its products and services. It will also include an online shopping cart to make it easy for customers to purchase.
- Leading the industry in terms of project completion time. Most orders are completed within 11 days. Same-day framing is possible with certain materials. To achieve this, you will need to purchase the appropriate framing equipment. You also need to have a selection stock materials on hand for any same-day projects. It is necessary to establish business relations with industry leaders like Roma Moulding, Mouldique and to maintain weekly order and delivery times with such vendors.
- You should be focusing on custom framing. It is important to emphasize cutting-edge and high-end design. To do this, the company will continue to monitor current decor and design trends. This is especially important for staff. The company subscribes to several trade magazines like Picture Framing Magazine or Decor.
Hart Fraeme Gallery was founded with the goal of offering the Triopolis the most cutting-edge, trend-setting designs as well as a finished product that is unmatched in quality and speed.
To this end, the company takes pride in three things:
- A strong knowledge base and ongoing study of current and traditional design trends and decorating styles has led to eye-catching and unique frames designs.
- Excellence and craftsmanship of the highest quality.
- You must be dedicated to your work and driven to surpass the industry-standard timeframe of three weeks for product completion.
1.3 Keys for Success
Hart Fraeme Gallery is a success story because of four key factors:
- Quality Craftsmanship – Because picture framing is aesthetic in nature, the finished product must be of impeccable quality.
- Innovation, Creativity Custom framing means uniqueness. The customer is entitled to a custom-made product.
- Fast and Professional Service In a business where the lead time is usually three weeks, eleven days can be a refreshing break. Furthermore, same-day framing in today’s society is highly sought after.
- Embracing Technology – The computer has become an essential time-saver for all businesses, including art and framing, and computerized equipment is fast becoming a necessity for the modern framer.