Doggie Pause is a canine daycare facility catering to professionals who have disposable income and the desire to provide quality care for their pets while they are work. It’s a response to a market need in high-end markets with high income.
- To launch the business, and to increase sales by approximately $25K per year by the end.
- To break even in the second year, and be profitable by the third year.
- To double sales in the second and third years while becoming profitable.
We will be the market leader in canine health care for the upscale community. Our operation will give owners confidence in our ability and capability to properly care for their pets. As we grow and expand, we will be able to control significant market shares and increase profits. We will grow our business prudently and finance our growth with operational revenue.
Success keys 1.3
- The initial location will take place in an upscale community outside of the metro.
- We will cater to the needs of our canine owners as much as possible.
- We will continue to stand behind the statement that “The Customer is Always Right” because owners always know better when it comes down to canines.
- It will be organized and done in a timely manner.
Leave a Reply