Unlike many who get into the field, real estate has been the only career for Jennifer Raney Herriage, who has excelled in serving clients for over 20 years. Having grown up in a real estate family, Jennifer was first inspired by her mother, a broker for four decades, so has long been driven by the hallmarks of integrity, dedication, quality service, and full attention to her clients.
Part of what makes Jennifer so successful is her understanding of real estate from both the emotional and financial perspectives. While a property is the center of one’s life, it is also a substantial asset and investment that must be protected. Jennifer works closely with clients to find the right home for their needs, and best value in the marketplace. Her many years working directly with investors, as well as buying, renovating and selling her own properties, arms her with a unique edge, insightful perspective and wealth of knowledge that help buyers and sellers alike excel in achieving their goals. Jennifer herself owns 25 rental properties, so is a virtual encyclopedic resource when it comes to referring area contractors, attorneys, lenders and others to streamline her clients’ real estate experience.
Jennifer’s well-rounded experience is complemented by well-honed expertise serving the most desirable Dallas Metroplex neighborhoods. This lifelong Dallas native is a sought-after area specialist who enjoys sharing her knowledge of Dallas, Rockwall, Collin & Kaufman counties with both locals and out-of-towners looking to relocate to the area. Jennifer is intimately familiar with the Dallas area’s down payment assistant programs, and holds first-time buyers’ hands throughout their exciting quest of home ownership. When representing a property for sale, Jennifer is equally committed, and highly adept at staging properties so they present well and realize optimal equity.
Clients of all kinds admire Jennifer’s forthright style, detailed approach, and 100 percent focus on their needs. They also appreciate her ready accessibility and technological savvy in capitalizing on the use of email, texting, social networking, and the wide reach of her own website as well as 75 others on which she showcases her listings.
Jennifer is a graduate of the University of Texas at Austin. She and her husband, Tim, and sons, Alex and Will, reside in Rockwall, TX. In spare time, Jennifer is an active mom who enjoys youth sports. She also loves trying new restaurants, traveling, and looking at historic homes, her favorite style of all.
Jennifer Raney Herriage
Keller Williams Realty
- Jennifer obtained her brokers license in 2016!
- Consistent Top Producer over 25 year career
- One of only 3% of Realtors Nationwide with the Prestigious Council of Residential Specialist Designation, CRS
- Seller’s Representative Specialist Designation, SRS
- Real Estate Investor and Vacant Property Specialist
- Freddie Mac and Homesteps Foreclosure Listing Specialist 2010-2014
- New Home Consultant and Representative
- Rookie of the Year, Homevestors Franchisee 2006
- Top Buyer and Seller, Homevestors Franchisee
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Full Time Texas Realtor and Investor since 1994
- Member of the Metrotex Association of Realtors
- Member of the Collin County Association of Realtors
- Member of the Texas Association of Realtors
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Bachelor of Arts with Honors from the University of Texas at Austin, 1993